Thursday, June 9, 2011

Board books

For Stella's first birthday Maria and I are creating an ABC board book for her.  Just this last weekend we began to make a dent in taking a picture for each letter of the alphabet.  Each letter is made out of something that represents the letter, "A" is made out of apples and "B" is made out of books, etc.  We're trying to photograph in different locations to make it interesting.  Right now we have dozens of eggs and I'm wondering where we can recruit some chickens to be in the photo.  For "A" we rearranged the apple display at Hannaford-and then put it back.
I think I'm going to work on it through a website called My Custom Story because Tikatok doesn't offer board books and we want Stella to be able to use it right away.  I haven't begun putting much of the book together yet but here are some of our pictures.  The plan is to have Maria come up with a sentence for each picture or page too.


No comments:

Post a Comment